Your Regional Project Experts
This advisory meeting is best if you need some advice to move forward with an opportunity or address an issue. We’ll get across the background information you supply and then spend a focused 45 minutes with you on your matter. Examples of how clients have used this service include seeking advice on:
- The grant funding process and whether their project may be suitable
- How to proceed with business opportunity when the client is new to business planning or research (for example, a feasibility study into a new venture, a business plan for an expansion project)
- How to get started with sustainability planning
- How to plan for effective stakeholder engagement and/or communications
- Working effectively with government and elected members
- Matters related to land use and planning
Alternatively, we offer a complimentary 15 minute session for those clients needing to check our suitability or ask some clarifying questions in order to be able to request a quote.
Please note that this session is not refundable if cancelled by you with less than 24 hours notice. If we cancel the session, you will receive a full refund.